Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Plug your nose and your ears

I love swimming. I'm just so damn bad at swimming. I have to plug my nose, which, no matter how dope I look in my Leopard print bikini, big ass shades and shit--man, that looks totally lame. My point is that I have come to believe that my nose has a certain interior disfigurement. It's a sort of subtle, irregular defect. If my nose was for sale, it would be at TJMAXX. The water does not obey the correct tube paths. Shit is broke. So, maybe that's why I will never be a good Christian.
My fucking soul tubes are broke.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D I like your blog, you´re so funny :D Greetings from Argentina

KRISTY AND DYLAN said...

Well shucks! Thank you and cheers to Argentina!

bad life said...

you are missed in nh. i'll be in memphis next summer. so we'll only be like 10 hours from each other. hope all is well and take care.

charles.